The rooms are open concurrently with exhibitions
Telephone: +39 0541 704704
FAX: +39 0541 704287
INFOLINE: +39 0541 704416
A majestic building in the Romanesque architectural style - gothic lines, dominated by battlementes.
In the late Medieval period this is where the Council of the people of Rimini used to meet.
It was built under podestà Modio dè Carbonesi in 1204, but underwent many restorations over the years, namely in 1562, 1672 and 1919-23.
Source: local Staff of Rimini