Telephone: +39 0541 704704
FAX: +39 0541 704287
INFOLINE: +39 0541 704416
This notable monument from the Medieval period was erected in 1334.
On the ground floor there are three gothic frontal arches; from the middle arch hung a rope where criminals were hanged. On the floor above, decorated with battlements, there are five smaller windows.
The Palace underwent a substantial transformation over the years, culminating in the restoration done between 1912 and 1922 by the architect Gaspare Rastrelli.
Quite often exhibitions take place there.
Source: local Staff of Rimini